Interservices seeks a Senior I.T. Project Manager in San Juan, Puerto Rico to manage projects execution and resource teams, while directing the activities of project personnel.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Identify, review, or select vendors or consultants to meet project needs.
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Assign duties, responsibilities, and spans of authority to project personnel.
- Direct the pre-sale of Cloud applications, Service Oriented Architecture and Middleware.
- Wide availability for travel and temporary relocation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or a related field and three years of experience in architecture and development on Cloud Technologies, Service Oriented Architecture, Fusion Middleware Products, Oracle Technology and Java.
- Three years of management experience involving strategic planning, leadership techniques, and the coordination of people and resources.
- Fluency in English and Spanish is required.
Please respond online to https://www.grupodatco.com/es/interservices-seeks-a-senior-i-t-project-manager-in-san-juan-puerto-rico/.
Earning Range: USD95k to USD105k.